Friday, July 13, 2007

How you doin?

Pretty Crazy over here! We are waiting word on travel and the speculation alone of, "Is today the day I will get the call?", has been enough to send me over the edge. There is still so much to do but I would drop it all to start making travel plans. I have started packing and we have ordered our new crisp $ for the trip. I have the visa applications, passports and passport pics by the door ready to send. The nursery is still a work in progress as is the rest of the house. He has a crib and a co-sleeper, formula, diapers + parents to kiss and love him, so what else does he need?

TO COME HOME!
Godspeed, little man!

6 comments:

Operationtigerlily said...

When I hear this song I get reduced to tears of love for my little guys (well, not so little anymore). It fits so perfectly for your little one right now. My fingers are crossed for a speedy TA for you. Soon.....

Anonymous said...

My bet is that we will hear something soon but not this week. They are going to string it out for the last possible minute for us. Sucks to be us this week.

charisa said...

Karen,
Godspeed made me cry this am, I am praying we get the call or an answer this week. I feel lost, and I know you do too.
So much waiting a mom and dad can take....bring on the babies!
Charisa

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

Karen, I have my fingered crossed for you, and your day will come so soon. Your sweet little man waits patiently to be smothered with kisses and take in your mother-love. Soon he will be in your arms.
Patty

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

Karen,
All the LangSon mommies are keeping their fingers crossed for you. "The call" should be any day now. He will SOON be smothered with your mother-love.
Christopher and all the babies waiting patiently in LangSon are in my prayers.
Patty

Heather said...

Sending prayers for your call to come and a quick travel approval as well.