Sunday, November 15, 2009

Obsessions

Christopher is BIG into fire trucks these days, fire trucks & Thomas the train!

Christopher is also still obsessed with his Bear Bear! He has 3 of them incase we lose one. They are Ty Beanie Bears that I have only been able to find on E*ay. He has always bitten the bear's nose & we have finally had to empty them of all their beads & restuff them.

The very first thing he says to me in the morning now is, "Mommy, I want Thomas!" He will continue to whine & whine about Thomas until I put him on. What is up with the Sprout network only airing 10 min videos of Thomas the Train throughout the day???!!!!
We recently went & looked at the fire trucks at our local park & I think he was a little disappointed that it was not red. It took him awhile to warm up to it but then we had to pull him out of the driver's seat.
Anytime he hears a siren, he says, "look Mommy, Firrrree truck!" & gets so excited. I would like to tell him that it is just some poor soul who probably just fell down & couldn't get up or someone who had a heart attack but something tells me he wouldn't care.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see him!

Kim and Rich said...

DVR or Tivo. That should solve your problem with 10 min Thomas shows.

Owen is obsessed with WOW WOW WUBZY, DINOSAUR TRAIN, and JUNGLE JUNCTION.

I feel your pain.

Bobby said...

Lily loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It comes on at 7:30am. We tell her every day it starts at 7:30. From the time she gets up, lucky for us it's normaly around 6:45 - 7am. when she gets up, she bugs us wanting to know when MMC comes on. So we know about obsessions!

charisa said...

I wish we were closer so the boys could play, they are so similar, trains, trucks, cars and also any kind of ball.