Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Gotcha day!

We have waited a long time to write that word, Gotcha! I am just going to start posting pics cause I know that is what everyone wants anyway. The caretaker brought Christopher out first and it was quite unexpected when she breezed into the room holding him. He was very calm and just taking it all in. I will have to right in more detail when it is not 3 am. Tomorrow, we go to SOS clinic for eye infection, wheezing, fever, body rash that is all for now. We are so in love with him! He has a great little personality and calms very easily.
Being held by me for first time
After G&R ceremony, he was changed into clothes that we brought for him.
The long van ride home. Christopher slept most of the way home.


Chillin'

My beautiful face after spitting up nearly all my dinner on Dad!

10 comments:

charisa said...

He is even cuter than his first pictures. I hope he feels better soon,
CHarisa

Karey said...

SO SO SO VERY Cute! He's really beautiful. Congratulations!!! I'me very excited for you guys. Keep us updated.

Sue said...

Oh my gosh, he is just beautiful! Congratulations! I look forward to following the rest of your journey!

Sue from WC group

tracy said...

Congratulations!!! Karen, I know you are so happy you FINALLY have Christopher in your arms. He looks like he's home :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! It must feel wonderful to hold him in your arms!


Kris

Michelle and Peter said...

I am so happy for you he is so cute! Even cuter than I remember from the picture you emailed me. Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip

Michelle

Catherine said...

He is so beautiful!! What a lucky family you are to have found eachother :)

Heather said...

How wonderful! Congratulations! I've been following your journey and I'm so happy to see you together at last.

Dawn said...

He is adorable!! I hope he is feeling better very soon.

titika said...

Karen, I am in tears..since I saw the photo you hold him..for the first time...in your arms...
I am SO happy for you sweetie..!!!He is sooo cute! Please give him a hug and kiss from me..
Love
Maria