Monday, August 20, 2007

shopping day-Monday






Love those toes!

Last night Christopher rolled over for the first time for us. Unfortunately, it was at 1:30 in the morning and he couldn't get back over so we all were woken up. But, what a great moment. I just had to sneak a picture before helping him out. I am sure he really appreciated it. LOL!

We call this the grandpa pant look!

Today was a shopping day for us. You can get so many things for little to nothing $ wise here. We already have filled a suitcase with all our great finds. I am having velvet and silk coats made for him and his cousin which were $14 each. I also have been using my hotsling, which he loves, and am going to have her make me some extra's. The people here are so talented, it is simply amazing. She is having the jackets completed in 2 days and the hotslings will be done in 1-2 days also.

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for Christopher's health. We have been having eating issues and he is not taking as much as the other babies here are. But today was a better day and he is very alert and active. One day at a time. He gives us many grins and loves to be kissed. He is very ticklish, especially under the chin.

I wish that I could read the comments while we are here but please keep posting them. To whomever left the directions to video store - My sis forwarded it to me, Thank you!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your son is a beauty.
May he continue to thrive in the sunshine of your love.

Jennifer said...

Karen,
I just came across your email that you had sent me last month...I am so sorry I have not kept in touch with you! I completely forgot that you were also adopting from Vietnam...Your son is absolutely Beautiful!! I am so happy for you guys. I hope you have a great trip... Email me when you get home - I would love to talk to you again.

~Jennifer
www.journeyofourdream.blogspot.com